St. Mary's, founded in 1904, is the oldest Romanian Orthodox parish in the United States. Prior to the building of today's cathedral in Cleveland's Kamm's Corners neighborhood in 1960, the church's home was on Detroit Avenue in the old Romanian area of the city.
3256 Warren Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44111
A parish of the Romanian Orthodox Episcopate of America
Copyright 2015 © St. Mary's Romanian Orthodox Cathedral